• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Clap For Carers" is back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimpot flyer

Established Member
The only thing I believe on the BBC News is the time, give or take the odd second.

Can't be doing with him. Really. Blood boils. Going back to the 'City Slickers' scandal and the telephone hacking 'allegations'. Baffles me why he is on TV.
Alex Belfield calls him Morbidly Obese Morgan :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

greyman42

Established Member
On the other hand, I am really surprised that someone like Piers Morgan hasn’t criticised him for taking a technically legal journey to the Caribbean, which may have spread the virus...oh, hang on...
It was legal, nothing technical about it.

Ah yes, Piers' trip to Antigua (?) over Christmas which seems to have been kept low key. Wonder how much he paid out to keep that quiet?
Perfectly legal.

Can't be doing with him. Really. Blood boils. Going back to the 'City Slickers' scandal and the telephone hacking 'allegations'. Baffles me why he is on TV.
It is probably due to the viewing figures that GMB gets.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
It looks like the opinions on this thread are all fairly along the same line and everything has been said really. Not a lot of point to it (take that any way you wish), so that’ll do for this one.
Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.