• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 31 at Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a green Class 31 parked up in the DRS yard at Warrington, close to Bank Quay station. It's been there over a week.This morning it appeared to be coupled up to a few freight trailers. Does anyone have any idea why it is there? It certainly looks well, in comparision to the usual Class 66's etc.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Boothby97

Established Member
I've noticed a green Class 31 parked up in the DRS yard at Warrington, close to Bank Quay station. It's been there over a week.This morning it appeared to be coupled up to a few freight trailers. Does anyone have any idea why it is there? It certainly looks well, in comparision to the usual Class 66's etc.

I believe you mean DBS yard, as it should be 31190 which carriers green. It is currently on crew training with DB Schenker and it stables at Warrington between trips. If you want to know, it is owned by BARS and based at Washwood Heath.
Thanks, Sam

Thanks for that. I passed it again tonight. A monument of Brush magnificence against a backdrop of Alstom created vulgarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.