• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 312 from www.c2crail.cjb.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering where www.c2crail.cjb.net has gone, and where the Class 312 that was on it has gone. I was wondering if anyone knew the authors email address, as I have a question to ask him. :D

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
IIRC there was indeed a 312 in production as well as a route?

Coxster

Established Member
Class 357 - Both passenger view and cabview were released.
Class 312 - Never released.
Route - Gradient profiles were being asked for.

ChrisCooper

Established Member
Nearest to a 312 produced for BVE was a 310, which are very similar but are geared for 75mph rarther than the 312s 90mph (although the 312/2s, built to work with the 310s on the WCML also were geared for 75mph), which has an effect on acceleration. AFAIK (I've never been on a 310) the cabs were pretty much the same, the main difference being the higher range on the speedo on the 312s. The BVE 310 modelled one with flat windscreens though, but when first built they had curved windoscreens that wrapped around the sides. The 312s were built with flat windscreens from the start.

class 313

Established Member
Interesting but we didn't want info on the actual 312 :)

MOD NOTICE: EDITED FOR SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION. PLEASE PUNCTUATE CORRECTLY IN FUTURE OR FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.

Julian G

Established Member
Rich said:
Hi guys,
I was wondering where www.c2crail.cjb.net has gone, and where the Class 312 that was on it has gone. I was wondering if anyone knew the authors email address, as I have a question to ask him. :D

Thanks,
trying to finish the train or convert it to BVE4? :lol:

The Snap

Established Member
No, I thought it was released, so I was going to ask if I could host it. ;)

TAS

I got the page from that link and downloaded the Cl357.
EDIT: I think I may have used the sites bandwidth up, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.