• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319s

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Get the Thameslink livery while you can! Some 319s now have FCC stickers, which have been plonked on top of the TL logos. They look awful! 319241 is one.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Get the Thameslink livery while you can! Some 319s now have FCC stickers, which have been plonked on top of the TL logos. They look awful! 319241 is one.
Thameslink!
Put 319001/319010 in Southern livery!

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hopefully you'll get a whole new livery soon. Up north, we've had to put up with the awful mix of Northern Spirit brown TPE and First purple vinyls for years. Thankfully the new trains are on the way and we can get back to a sensible livery :)

Ironically, I'd guess these vinyls will be coming back off again when Northern take some of the 2 car TPE 158s on lease this summer, though I don't know how long this will be for, as there's talk that Northern will be doing a fair bit of reliverying this year (at last ;))

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
I just saw a silver 319 with FCC logos and it looked really good! All they need to do is get rid of the horrid stickers on the old TL livery!
Still on the Train? ;)

class 313

Established Member
Well here is a shaky pic of a sticker on the old livery and one from london bridge

And you can slighty see the FCC sticker on the sliver 319 here

Status
Not open for further replies.