• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 47? at Euston

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuna84

Hi all just a thread to satisfy my own curiosity I guess, both yesterday and today I have spotted what appears to be Class 47 Loco in full Arriva Train Wales livery in the road between Platforms 15 and 16 at Euston. I am just wondering if anyone has info at what has taken it away from it's own beaten/assigned area. My own guesses are either Railtour or Sleeper, any info much appreciated!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkshireBear

Established Member
It will be a class 57 thunderbird. Some of the virgin ones were painted in arriva for operating the WAG Express. It will be there on thunderbird duties is my guess. I often see them in longsight depot in Manchester.

MCR247

Established Member
Well you did really, just wanted to clarify it for the OPs sake :)

cuna84

Ah Class 57, only 10 put :p, many thanks for the info, that satisfies my curiosity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.