• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Commonwealth Games - Glasgow - when will rail tickets become available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic

Established Member
For the London Olympics, event ticket holders could buy tickets well in advance - this does not seem to apply for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games. Will advance rail tickets just become available 12 weeks in advance as normal? Will there be any additional long distance rail servies provided?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

An interesting question. I've managed to arrange to do a tour round Scotland which clashes with the Games, so I hope they aren't going to throw up a load of so far unadvertised ticket restrictions....

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk 2

34D

Established Member
An interesting question. I've managed to arrange to do a tour round Scotland which clashes with the Games, so I hope they aren't going to throw up a load of so far unadvertised ticket restrictions....

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk 2

In general, tickets already bought can't have their conditions changed - buy asap if you haven't done so

Status
Not open for further replies.