• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 1107 (Over the Bridge) :: Voting

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Poll results are public ;)

There is no way to hide it atm unfortunately, so results will be visible for the time being, just not who voted for whom.

The forum's tech team are looking into it.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
thumb_90010~0.jpg

Congratulations to curly42. Two in a row again.

01 - trainmania100
02 - jbqfc
03 - Deepgreen
04 - curly42
05 - MrTurbostar170

Due to the public vote being a tie, a member of forum staff was randomly selected to cast the deciding vote. Both were felt to be very good photos with number four just edging it on account of more pleasing framing and positioning, together with sharper colour contrast. So commiserations to Deepgreen, but a very good effort too nonetheless.

Deepgreen

Established Member
A worthy winner. I was surprised that numbers 1 and 2 garnered any votes, as neither seems to have anything to do with the subject!

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
A worthy winner. I was surprised that numbers 1 and 2 garnered any votes, as neither seems to have anything to do with the subject!

Some photos last week were cleared for entry as when I looked up the location, it could be argued that they were marginally on topic, although it is probably not very obvious to the naked eye.

We try not to turn them down where we can to encourage entries and promote imagination.

me123

Established Member

I suppose that some people considered "over the bridge" to refer to a photograph taken from over a bridge; even though the bridges aren't visible in either of the first two photographs, they are clearly taken from an elevated point, most likely a bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.