• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 239 :: Night Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
Ugh, actually, the picture I was thinking of isn't really night enough. I still have an entry though I think.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I'm not really all that confident. I can't even remember what I entered :oops:

Craig

Established Member
I'm trying to decide what to enter, I don't have that many night shots of trains.

BJMorley

Can I ever enter? I've not been able to do POTW for 4 weeks now!!
My Camera's sh*t so it won't take good pictures without auto flash on, whith it off they go all blurry.

EE Type 3

Established Member
My Camera's sh*t so it won't take good pictures without auto flash on, whith it off they go all blurry.

Ever head of a tripod? Wonderful things you can place your camera on so you don't have to use flash and you can take photos at night :)

Uploaded mine, was tricky to pick one out of the many shots I've got :|

Established Member
Ever head of a tripod? Wonderful things you can place your camera on so you don't have to use flash and you can take photos at night :)

No need to carry one of those things around, I normally try and find a wall or something else to improvise with, at the SpVR in August we found a couple of barriers used for cordening things off, or Manchester Vic last December was the pole with the signalphone on (just two examples I could think of). The crossing gates at Wansford were used last night!

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
No need to carry one of those things around, I normally try and find a wall or something else to improvise with, at the SpVR in August we found a couple of barriers used for cordening things off, or Manchester Vic last December was the pole with the signalphone on (just two examples I could think of). The crossing gates at Wansford were used last night!
Ditto, I use fences and the like, they usually work pretty well! :)
Uhh, as far as I'm aware, all cameras are blurry at night without flash unless held steady...

Status
Not open for further replies.