• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 312 :: Voting

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Tough call, but I went for 11.

That one at Harlech I did like, but would have been better if the 158s had been staggered a bit more. The SL 150 in Dawlish almost got my vote and lost it on the grounds it was uncentred in the photo (if that makes sense).

Plenty of good 'uns this week as always :D

TEW

Established Member
05 this week for me, really nice scenery and in general a good crisp shot.

whoshotjimmi

Little bit disappointed this week as there are no pre privatisation shots - sprinters in their heyday. Might just be me but the 3 car 158's on the pennine route always looked especially smart in express livery. I would have liked to have seen some 155's in there too - mainly forgotten in the rail world but suited provincial blue very nicely. In the end, I went for the picture that struck me as soon as I opened the page - not going to tell though!

mumrar

Established Member
Isn't it possible to make the voting end at a certain time and display automatically rather than awaiting admin approval? It seems to be becoming more of a 'burning the midnight oil' affair these days to see the results.

I say this of course from the stand point of someone who has never been a mod or admin on a forum and has no idea how much work this involves :oops:

Just a hypothetical question really

Phoenix

Established Member
Isn't it possible to make the voting end at a certain time and display automatically rather than awaiting admin approval? It seems to be becoming more of a 'burning the midnight oil' affair these days to see the results.

I say this of course from the stand point of someone who has never been a mod or admin on a forum and has no idea how much work this involves :oops:

Just a hypothetical question really

I agree here because to be honest it seems that it can sometimes be late but at the same time I can imagine it must cause some strain to set up and whatnot.

Jordy

Established Member

Sadly its isn't, today the delay was due to awaiting a replacement photo from a member who wanted to change their entry.

The whole process takes 15-20 minutes

Congrats to devon_metro

thumb_dwd1.jpg

01 - D9521
02 - Techniquest
03 - minette
04 - GB
05 - adamp
06 - curly42
07 - eezypeazy
08 - ladysue
09 - steve 46010