[COMPLETE] Where am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tomnick

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
5,388
2 appears to be Thornhill LNW Junction, where the lines from Leeds and Wakefield via Healey Mills converge to head to Huddersfield and Hebden Bridge? If that's right - 5's possibly the adjacent Ravensthorpe station?

Not so sure on an exact location for the remaining one - somewhere around Mirfield, possibly?
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
50,357
Location
Yorkshire
Tomnick said:
2 appears to be Thornhill LNW Junction, where the lines from Leeds and Wakefield via Healey Mills converge to head to Huddersfield and Hebden Bridge? If that's right - 5's possibly the adjacent Ravensthorpe station?
Both correct.
Tomnick said:
Not so sure on an exact location for the remaining one - somewhere around Mirfield, possibly?
It's not in Mirfield, but it's not far from there. The train would have passed Mirfield about 3 minutes after the shot was taken. ;)
 

Tomnick

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
5,388
yorkie said:
Tomnick said:
Not so sure on an exact location for the remaining one - somewhere around Mirfield, possibly?
It's not in Mirfield, but it's not far from there. The train would have passed Mirfield about 3 minutes after the shot was taken. ;)
In that case...maybe the north end of Dewsbury station?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top