• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

Gareth Hale said:
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I GIVE HELP, AND I DONT KEEP STUFF QUIET, I JUST COME OUT WITH IT. THEN PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT MY COMPUTER WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN IT IN THEIR LIFE BEFORE, I DO NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO ARGUE ABOUT MY STUFF WHEN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. GROW UP, ALL OF YOU!

Time to lock this thred please.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.! What did I just post and straight away Gareth back you come with more inane stuff. If you did not keep posting such guff you would not get other members taking the P*SS out of you all the while. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. They don't want to know what you have in the way of computers. They don't want to know if your PC can wipe yer arse and do the dishes. They Just wish you would STOP this childish boasting about this that and the other. I just shows how immature you are lad.

So to be rude and blunt SHUT UP!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Who the hell do you think your talking to? I dont care if you have had a bad day but nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, YES NOBODY TALKS TO ME THAT WAY. I demand an apology and that is the last friggin time I try helping any of you babies. Im leaving this community and I mean it this time, you will never ever hear from me again, EVER!

Good Bye RUK, I remember the days when people was welcome then a load of rude people come and screw it up, just like any other community. At least my new destination does not tolerate rudeness.

So long and nice to know you all.

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Who the hell do you think your talking to?

Who the **** do you think you are you stupid ****? "Who the hell do you think your talking to?". Are you the Lord Gareth Hale now? No? So don't act as if you have bloody rule over everyone on the forum.

I hope you **** off forever.

H

HR2

Gareth Hale said:
Who the hell do you think your talking to? I dont care if you have had a bad day but nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, YES NOBODY TALKS TO ME THAT WAY. I demand an apology and that is the last friggin time I try helping any of you babies. Im leaving this community and I mean it this time, you will never ever hear from me again, EVER!

Good Bye RUK, I remember the days when people was welcome then a load of rude people come and screw it up, just like any other community. At least my new destination does not tolerate rudeness.

See what I mean lads? This kid is terminally stoopid and always MUST have the last word. Incapable of taking it on the chin. Well Gareth? You are leaving for the umpteenth time are you? I'll belive when I see it. Do I hear cheering from the assembled masses followed by groans that you are bluffing again? If you mean to go then GO. I am a tolerant person but your constant wingeing and whining has now made me see what annoys these boys about you. Bye-bye lad.. Have a good life.

Guinness

Established Member
Now would be a good time to lock the thread. ;)
[EDIT]
HR2 said:
See what I mean lads? This kid is terminally stoopid and always MUST have the last word. Incapable of taking it on the chin. Well Gareth? You are leaving for the umpteenth time are you? I'll belive when I see it. Do I hear cheering from the assembled masses followed by groans that you are bluffing again? If you mean to go then GO. I am a tolerant person but your constant wingeing and whining has now made me see what annoys these boys about you. Bye-bye lad.. Have a good life.
Agreed.

I hope he goes for good this time.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:

Mummy! Daddy! I want attention!

Naff 'orf!

H

HR2

He still had to have aparting shot Chaz. Sent me this PM >>

It was very nice to know you, but ive moved on now, I hope you will find a PC.

I have grown up and left this community of babies to themselves

Good Bye

I think he must have contracted terminal idiocy during his stay in America​

Met Driver

Established Member
threadclosed.gif

Don't think an explanation is needed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.