• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Contacting Caledonian Sleeper Customer Services regarding booking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike99

Hi, I've emailed CS customer Services, does anyone know how prompt they are with replies?, I've tried to book a berth only during May on the website but with no success. Any advice will be gratefully received.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
They're usually pretty good but I've heard of it taking a couple of days sometimes. You can phone them if you want an answer straight away, although you can wait for a while to get through.

Mike99

They're usually pretty good but I've heard of it taking a couple of days sometimes. You can phone them if you want an answer straight away, although you can wait for a while to get through.
Thanks for the info

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
I agree in maybe experience they reply promptly although in my cases not with the answers I was seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.