• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Content not appearing on profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but there is missing content on my profile (and others) for me. For example, if I go to postings on any profile, there will be a lot of missing messages with some appearing from a couple years back as if I had sent them recently. Not just that, all my threads aren't appearing either, with only one appearing if I go onto my profile. I assume others are having this issue?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but there is missing content on my profile (and others) for me. For example, if I go to postings on any profile, there will be a lot of missing messages with some appearing from a couple years back as if I had sent them recently. Not just that, all my threads aren't appearing either, with only one appearing if I go onto my profile. I assume others are having this issue?

Thanks

Yes, it seems to current be defaulting to August last year as the most recent date for postings on some peoples' profiles.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Yes, it seems to current be defaulting to August last year as the most recent date for postings on some peoples' profiles.
Possibly directly related to the earlier mentioned problem with the search function - which seems to have a gap of up to 2 years.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
There has been an issue with the Forum search which has been fixed so this should now be resolved. Please let us know if not.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Possibly directly related to the earlier mentioned problem with the search function - which seems to have a gap of up to 2 years.

It may well be.

There has been an issue with the Forum search which has been fixed so this should now be resolved. Please let us know if not.

I've just repeated it, and it's now working perfectly as it should :)

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I’m not sure that it is fixed. I just searched for ‘The meaning of life’ and it directed me to the EU Referendum thread.
I’ll try again in the morning...

Everything seems to be working now (as per other replies on here). Thanks all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.