• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country HST diagrams Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

saracen43

43207 +43366, according to CrossCountry HST Gen page on Facebook.

Cheers for that, are there any XC HST,S services travelling south between Derby and new street after 5pm, or do they all tend to be earlier in the day.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CC 72100

Established Member
Going South - no I'm afraid. They all tend to start their day up north, terminate in Plymouth between lunchtime and early evening and go back up north. There may be a northbound at that time, although I'm not too familiar with the timings in that area.

If anyone wants to know exact powercars, the facebook page entitled 'CrossCountry HST Gen' is pretty good - updated most days. That's how I know to go out this afternoon for 43301, my last XC powercar ;)

Martin_1981

All four XC HST diagrams are operating today according to Facebook, with the 0632 Dundee-Plymouth and 1723 Plymouth Leeds in addition to the usual 3 Monday diagrams. This is because an additional 4 car Voyager is being used today for trial runs to and from Weymouth in the timetabled slots given for the 'Olympic additionals'.

Martin

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Observed 43378+357 on the 1903 off Birmingham to Leeds today, if anyone's interested. Canna be bothered with groups on Facebook, last time I bothered the notifications got on my nerves and to be honest, I got bored of them super quickly.

sprinterguy

Established Member
...And it was 43285 and 43303 on the 06:32 York to Plymouth today, and hence the 13:23 Plymouth to Edinburgh, on the off chance that anyone wants that little nugget of information now that we have a bit of HST gen going.

CC 72100

Established Member
Observed 43378+357 on the 1903 off Birmingham to Leeds today, if anyone's interested. Canna be bothered with groups on Facebook, last time I bothered the notifications got on my nerves and to be honest, I got bored of them super quickly.

You don't have to like the page. I don't, as none of my friends on there know I like trains :P Just put it in the search bar, find the page and you can see everything, just as if you had liked the page. That's what I do

saracen43

Can anyone confirm that the Mon-Fri Cheltenham spa-BNS 18.11 and 20.11 srevices are booked as HST,s, or are these subject to availability.

Martin_1981

Yes, they are booked as HST's Mon-Fri until 14th September I believe, after which the 2011 (1723 Plymouth-Leeds) will return to Voyager operation Monday-Thursday.

XC HST diagrams are generally subject to HST availability. Last week there were a number of HST diagrams worked by Voyagers, as one set was out of action due to sustaining damage in floods near Exeter last Saturday whilst working the 1625 Penzance-Leeds.

Martin

saracen43

Yes, they are booked as HST's Mon-Fri until 14th September I believe, after which the 2011 (1723 Plymouth-Leeds) will return to Voyager operation Monday-Thursday.

XC HST diagrams are generally subject to HST availability. Last week there were a number of HST diagrams worked by Voyagers, as one set was out of action due to sustaining damage in floods near Exeter last Saturday whilst working the 1625 Penzance-Leeds.

Martin

Ok cheers for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.