• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer Service Assistant - NIGHT TUBE 031462

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ladder23

Established Member
Any idea on when/ if another recruitment campaign is due?

JaMa9

Had my medical, sign my contract 20 Jan and start 27 Jan. Can't wait to get this training over with, not looking forward to 5 weeks full time! :)

Gunner4lyf94

Yeah no medical yet I was told they were all booked up so will likely be next month. I got mine 25th November. @Gunner4lyf94 you?

I got mine just before yours on the 22nd November! Fingers crossed we get confirmation of medical next month! Keep me updated with your process! Looks like were in the same boat atm.

Miffy

I got mine just before yours on the 22nd November! Fingers crossed we get confirmation of medical next month! Keep me updated with your process! Looks like were in the same boat atm.
Yeah never know might be on the same training!

Miffy

Not sure if this is still being used but I have my medical on Wednesday and been given training dates

Status
Not open for further replies.