• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB 2016 railtours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJones125

Hello everyone! A trip to Germany is required for the 218s and V200, and was wondering if anyone knew of any railtours or when the V200 is out. I have a rough idea about the 218s...many thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FrankZappa

The Eisenbahnfreunde Witten also do V200 tours, one on the 23rd April (Recklinghausen - Lüneburg) and one on the 3rd December (Recklinghausen - Lengerich with V200, then steam locomotive 78 468 to Oldenburg).

Check out http://www.efwitten.de/veranstaltungen/sonderfahrten/ for details (only available in German, but Google Translate should work).

JackJones125

Now we are thinking of doing the V200 from Recklinghausen, however funnily enough I have no idea for 218s at Dortmund any diagrams available? - any help again greatly appreciated!

Established Member
Now we are thinking of doing the V200 from Recklinghausen, however funnily enough I have no idea for 218s at Dortmund any diagrams available? - any help again greatly appreciated!

Been nothing diesel around there for at least five years I'm afraid...

Ianigsy

While in Munich about a month ago I took a picture of a pair of 218s bringing an EC in from Switzerland (Zurich, I think)- attracted by the racket that the pair of them made under the overall roof! One of them had a works date only two days previously on the side and had a rather smart paint job to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.