• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Schenker

Status
Not open for further replies.

387star

On Moderation
Interesting quote here from the website about desired applicants for trainee train driver:

We are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates who have been or are in the following professions;
•Armed forces
•Police force
•Fire fighters
•HGV/LGV drivers
•Bus drivers
•Previous railway experience

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pweb32

Interesting indeed , for me anyway as I fit into that category , Ive looked on the DB website but cant see any trainee driver vacencies , where did you see them advertised, any chance of posting a link please ?

mr double 77

Interesting indeed , for me anyway as I fit into that category , Ive looked on the DB website but cant see any trainee driver vacencies , where did you see them advertised, any chance of posting a link please ?
Sorry to say i believe he is taking this from a previous recruitment around Febuary

Yook

Interesting quote here from the website about desired applicants for trainee train driver:

We are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates who have been or are in the following professions;
•Armed forces
•Police force
•Fire fighters
•HGV/LGV drivers
•Bus drivers
•Previous railway experience

Don't read to much into this, I fit into this category but got reject at the application stage!

Fred Dinenage

And i don't fit into those categories but received an assessment invite. I doubt any present occupation guarantees getting through the sift, just some make it more likely you'll have developed attributes they're looking for.

Jydo

With my application i listed key responsibilities that my current job entails. I figured its better looking when its short, sharpe and to the point rather than writing big long paragraphs of "I do this"......"I do that." - thats how I got past the original sift. I never went further back than 10 years into my past either......

Thats my tips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.