• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derelict rolling stock at Bletchley,MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Shotgun!

There is a fair amount of stock near worksop that I doubt will ever run again, someold coal wagons with national power on them.. and some old hoppers made from wood :)

In all fairness I very much doubt that any of those hoppers are made from wood.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ole man

There are two DRS carriages left inside Bletchley TMD sheds i had a look Sunday Night, also the two old wooden wagons are behind the brick building next to Bedford lines, before it goes under the flyover on the left from the station, though it looks loke there is no track anymore for them to be removed

Boothby97

Established Member
There are two DRS carriages left inside Bletchley TMD sheds i had a look Sunday Night, also the two old wooden wagons are behind the brick building next to Bedford lines, before it goes under the flyover on the left from the station, though it looks loke there is no track anymore for them to be removed

I believe DRS liviered 10237, 11027 and 11044.
Are there still some ex Cargo-D coaches at Bletchley (10222 and 10257). These carry blue and grey livery.
Thanks, Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.