• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Desktop Thread [Warning, LARGE images]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy

Unforunately so. That's cause I had to do my music GCSE stuff on there last year.

You just need to hope there are no law abiding citizens on this forum, limewire and utorrent. I pay for my software lol <D

I can't really show mine on here, is of the other half you see :grin:

Gizmogle

Established Member
You just need to hope there are no law abiding citizens on this forum, limewire and utorrent. I pay for my software lol :twisted

Who says I use them to download anything copyrighted? The programs themselves are completely legal.

Meld

If you don't want people to know what your running on your systems theres an easy solution. I use the quick launch toolbar and keep the desktop free of icons

Hide your desktop icons while you take the screenie ;)

desktop.jpg

Last edited:

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
BirdOfPrey.jpg

fred

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gizmogle

Established Member
D306, you always have the worst images for your backgrounds :???:

Gizmogle

Established Member
Well, actually, if you look on page 1, you will see that my background isn't one of your pictures!

...I think the one on my Mac is a 25. Probably either one of yours of DUFFMAD47's (or whatever his name is).

And no, I know I can't take pictures :) I've never really tried lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.