• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Did you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

What else is there to do when you are awake at 2:41 in the morning?

H

HR2

Hardcore Sex with your girlfriend?

I meant something sensible and useful !

Ennit marvellous how the male brain is cyclic? No matter what subject is being talked about it always comes round to SEX!

ChrisM

Yeah i was bored.
Normally work nights so when i'm off i can't sleep and i had to leave early for a trip to bash HST's on the diverted Gloucester routes.
Hardcore Sex with your girlfriend?
I'll try that next time,hopefully the wife won't find out. :blob2:

Dennis

Established Member
:D After 16 years together it's becoming a chore. :error:

Whoa - steady on, you won't be doing any chores if the missus gets sight of that post, even if it is meant to be humourous.

In my experience, the fairer sex are overly sensitive about that sort of comment and liable to punish you by temporarily suspending all pleasurable experiences. :hmph:

ChrisM

Whoa - steady on, you won't be doing any chores if the missus gets sight of that post, even if it is meant to be humourous.

In my experience, the fairer sex are overly sensitive about that sort of comment and liable to punish you by temporarily suspending all pleasurable experiences. :hmph:
Yeah true,must hide this message from her. :stop:
To honest she would either see it as a joke or chop my knob off,bit of a gamble really. :sad11:

Julian G

Established Member
You could do Around Here!

TPE is a 24 Hour TOC. :D

nah, thanks, I would prefer to go to the Earl's Court Tesco Car Park ;)
i got lots of nice exhaust from 66574 and 37603
It's interesting to say, all the Silverlink Drivers/Guards were looking at me
and the Olympia District Drivers as well
tbh, you get more freight trains during the night than in the day,

devon_metro

Established Member
Depends where you are in the country regarding that Julian. I'm up for a good TPE 158 bash ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.