• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent Assessment 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

successboy17

Hi Guys

I've been scouring the Internet looking for forums about DLR PSA recruitment and haven't found anything so I'm making my own!

Has anyone got through to the telephone interview stage and got an assessment day set for next week yet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
It would have been on the Serco website more than likely rather than the TfL site

warrior33

It would have been on the Serco website more than likely rather than the TfL site

Serco no longer run the DLR, it's Amey & Keolis. They usually use Fusion for their recruitment, although this job never appeared on that website so must just be indeed they are using.

Mj764

Hello mate,

hope you can help me..

i have an assessment day coming up for PSA DLR, can you shed some information on what the assessment or how the written test and other tests are. Also if you can tell me what to prepare on or if any sites i can visit..

would be a great help if you can let me know as soon as or even by email..

[email protected]

Thanks
MO

ibrahim9140

Hi guys,

I just received a call for telephone interview for Psa. I have booked myself for coming Monday. Does anybody know what the telephone interview will be about?

P.s does anybody know what's the current fulltime salary for this post.

Thanks.

Lrd

Established Member
No idea on the telephone interview but iirc the PSAs are on about £36k if not a little higher.

successboy17

Hello mate,

hope you can help me..

i have an assessment day coming up for PSA DLR, can you shed some information on what the assessment or how the written test and other tests are. Also if you can tell me what to prepare on or if any sites i can visit..

would be a great help if you can let me know as soon as or even by email..

[email protected]

Thanks
MO

How was your telephone interview ?

Status
Not open for further replies.