• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR PSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A22

also is the test ti
had abt 20 questions, you do get planty of time to do it. the questions were all based on customer service, "what would you if you were in that scenario"
Once you do the online assessment, they do tend to let you know within days.

Thanks were they multiple choice answer questions?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mad max

Hi, does anyone know if interview is the last stage?
my friend called hr, as he still waiting to hear outcome of his interview, and they said they will be another stage?

what else could it be after the interview? wow this is long

Otgon Orgil

I just had response from recruitment
Congratulations, you have successfully passed the 1st stage in our recruitment process for the Passenger Service Agent role with KeolisAmey DLR.

Your application has now been passed to our management team for screening. We will be in touch by the 28th June 2019 to let you know if you have been successful (with details of next steps) or not.

A22

I just had response from recruitment
Congratulations, you have successfully passed the 1st stage in our recruitment process for the Passenger Service Agent role with KeolisAmey DLR.

Your application has now been passed to our management team for screening. We will be in touch by the 28th June 2019 to let you know if you have been successful (with details of next steps) or not.

Lol got that what does that even mean what is even this second stage lol?!!

MayMay

had an email saying they havnt been able to complete second stage screening by the deadline so now have to wait to hear by end of July :/

Mr smith

had an email saying they havnt been able to complete second stage screening by the deadline so now have to wait to hear by end of July :/
Yeah I got that as well I guess it's to be expected the recruitment is for 2020 its just the lack of information on the stages is a bit frustrating

Ash86

Hi,
I've just had the same response. Another month of anxious waiting I guess..

MayMay

Yeah I got that as well I guess it's to be expected the recruitment is for 2020 its just the lack of information on the stages is a bit frustrating
Yes thats true. Keep forgettint that they are in no rush!

Mad max

my friend passed her interview, but now they will be inviting her for english and maths test, so far no dates yet so long waiting list.

MayMay

I received an email on Saturday saying not successful. Good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.