• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

docklandslightrail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar676

Does anyone know what happened to DocklandsLightRail.Com, or send the link of a page of it through web archive that has his version of the 1996ts and jubilee line.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mbonwick

Established Member
I believe Gavelex was hosting with Tom Cairns, but with Tom being the other side of the world (?), he wanted something a little more....local

Gizmogle

Established Member
Yes. Gavelex was hosting it. It was just his personal site wasn't it?

Gavelex

I would NEVER hoast with Tom Cairns!

I had a little cash shortage when it came to be renewed, but a new website should be online soon.

Untill then, feel free to email them around untill then.

With the downloads, a 1996TS update is nearly finished, just needs me to go and get a door open sound with PED's on my half day today, and new reverser forward and neutral sounds.

The Jubilee line is nearly finished to Charing Cross, just need to go down there sometime to get a couple of textures.

After Charing Cross, I'm starting work on Baker Street!

** Dan has finished with the Jubilee line now, with him living in Mill Hill and not Wembley Park anymore, and a new job, he has little time, so the Jubilee from Stanmore to Charing Cross is my project now. He has done some work to the Northern line to give the stations the same real look as the Jubilee stations, and has re-made the 1995TS, although if these ever see an upload or not is not for me to say, as I dont know.

Gareth Hale

Where did Tom Cairns go, would be hilarious if it was America, after all the America bashing he did...

Craig

Established Member
They did overlap, but I though Crotrainz was first? Besides, that's where the infamous mum posting happened :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
The mum posting!! Oh the memories :D!

Crotrainz existed from ?1999ish until 2002 - the LU+Rail forum was founded in 2001.

Guinness

Established Member
I still think Gareth Hale's suggestion on a SPELLCHEKER was legendary ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.