• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dragonball series

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
I cut up all of my shinies when I was 12 or so, that's when my interest ended.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
Shame on you. Why would you do that? You could have at least gotten some money for them!

It always upset me so, so much when people wouldn't give them me, and cut them up in front of me.

Still got a ultra rare Dragonite shiny somewhere, anyone want it for £100? :) Mint condish!

In relation for the games, I have played all the Game Boy and DS games, I started with Yellow, then went on to the GBA games, and now I'm onto Diamond and Pearl. My favourite would have to be Yellow, cos of Pikachu.

Gizmogle

Established Member
My favourite is Yellow too :)

No chance of anyone buying that for £100 when you can get them for a couple of quid on eBay.

Bayum

Established Member
I know someone who is 18 at the moment, and still enjoys watching the latest series of pokemon! I agree with Ascot, once there were more than 200 pokemon, it got too confusing! Then with Brock/Misty/whoever tags along with Ash these days constantly coming and going, it got even more confusing!

As for the Pokemon movies, i thought the 1st one was good, the 2nd was rather poor, and the 3rd with Entei was alright! :)

As for the trading card game........well, it was difficult not to be interested in it during the height of Pokemon, but i soon got bored of it, and just stuck to watching the anime (until they made Series 4, everything after that started to hit rock bottom!), and playing the game boy games :)

Pokemon Yellow was my first venture into the pokemon games, and i think that remains my favorite pokemon game of the whole lot!
Gold and Silver i felt were sort of inferior compared to the 1st generation pokemon games, and i feel they should of waited for the release of Gameboy Advance!

Ruby and Sapphire i actually enjoyed, it was quite a cool game series. The re-makes of Pokemon Blue/red (Leaf Green/Fire engine red), were alright, but still preferred pokemon yellow.

My brother bought pokemon Diamond in July last year, and i had a go on it, and thought "this game is utterly ****e! They seem to of just discovered 3D...sorry, Isometric :roll:"

Is that person me??
Diamond is sooo amazing though. Proper love it =D

But seriously - If I could still watch Dragonball Z, I would do. But, I cant find it anywhere anymore apart from DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.