• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dumb ways to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
That's very good. Message is serious but it also brought a smile to my face.

Isn't there a metro company in Oz that has posters like 'Paul was going to jump in front of the train. Frank tried to stop him but knew not to cross the yellow line. Nice work Frank' I've seen loads on Facebook.

tranzitjim

Being from the city of Melbourne myself, where Metro is based, my only regret is it has not been advertised on TV at all yet.

There are posters of the different characters at railway stations.

DavyCrocket

That's very good. Message is serious but it also brought a smile to my face.

Isn't there a metro company in Oz that has posters like 'Paul was going to jump in front of the train. Frank tried to stop him but knew not to cross the yellow line. Nice work Frank' I've seen loads on Facebook.

Yeah that's Queensland Rail that have done that. Think the ****take ones outnumber the real ones. Very good though.
TransPerth also have some good ones!

tranzitjim

Been on Metro train services today. Noticed they are posting a lot of those advertisements inside their trains.

I wish I had a camera with me at the time.

Flamingo

Established Member
Just put this on, to be greeted with "We know this", and my kids sang and clapped along with it!

Crossover

Established Member
I have seen it before as someone posted it on my Facebook wall a few weeks back

Watched it again yesterday and found myself humming the tune at work this morning :/

scotsman

Established Member
Saw it on twitter months ago. I caught myself singing it to myself at work yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.