• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT HST Diagrams November?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello all,

I am off for the Simsig Derby meet in november so want to book tickets but id like to take a HST to nottingham and then a unit to derby. This is on the 26th november on a saturdayaut are all notts services HST sets? I am thinking of leaving london around 9 am and returning sometime after 1800. Is there any HSTs around this time?

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Thank you guys, I looked at the TT as it is easier to read. I forgot their Timetables show meridians and HSTs, it has been years since I last look at one, most my journeys I just look up in Journey Planner or the FGW search rather than the timetable.

I might do the 0915, but I am due into Paddington at 0844, pushing it I suspect, might suffice the 1015 instead.
If I was late and booked on the 0915, would I still be able to travel? I know they don't count LU for delays as I would use LU, but if the previous journey to that on the Paddington train was late...would that pass?

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I might do the 0915, but I am due into Paddington at 0844, pushing it I suspect, might suffice the 1015 instead.
If I was late and booked on the 0915, would I still be able to travel?

No you would not as the cross London connection time for Paddington to St Pancras is 45 minutes so you have to allow at least this otherwise in the event of a delay you're not covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.