• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Errrm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
What's wrong with 66s? I like them... (didn't know they were called Sheds either, but you live and learn:D )

AJP

Rich said:
What's wrong with 66s? I like them... (didn't know they were called Sheds ither, but you live and learn:D )

Are you undercover as Sheddy From Durham?

AJP

Rich said:
No! :p :D I just like 66s. Prefer 47s though if that's any better...?

:lol: 47's are better but everyone has preferences, 37's,56's and 60's do it for me :D

TheSlash

Established Member
I see one of the contributors / managers is a scummer known to TheSlash for his antics on Eastleigh platform

Established Member
ROFL!!! u spend to much tiem walking past there i reackon ur lying and u actaully stand there with them!

Jim

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
ROFL!!! u spend to much tiem walking past there i reackon ur lying and u actaully stand there with them!
During normal working hours. Here is another case of Slash not doing much in the name of work;) :p :lol:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
At least Gareth Hale MkII has some taste...

Taste? Bah not them rancid duffs!! 50s all the way ;) 10mph faster, and 2700hp instead of 2580hp ;)

Plus they look and sound SO much better :D

TheSlash

Established Member
Jim said:
During normal working hours. Here is another case of Slash not doing much in the name of work;) :p :lol:
People like me and TM aren't paid for what we do, we are paid for what we know in the event we have to do it......... hang on....... thats why i'm skint til pay day! 8-)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
joea1 said:
47703 is not rancid ;)

Shove-duffs are worse! Scottish region rejects :mad: :mad:

Ousting my Vacs from the Waterloo-Exeters! That day back in 1993 was rigged I tell you!! RIGGED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.