• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Failed GNER set, EPS 37s + Bits 06/09/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Shots of 91108 nose to nose with a DVT on the blocks at KX, 37603 and 37604 light engine, GNER smokers at KX and the 87 + DVT at Euston.

Shots @ http://rjhamilton.fotopic.net/c1073936_25.html

yj3l7d.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Why aint you at school? hmmm bunker :P

No, he is not a bunker
On behalf of Joe,
He started school yesterday just like Liam, me and some others has, so don't go calling people a bunker as some people do not appreciate that

and speaking of Photography, nice photos Joe, are you seeing the BLS Tour tommorow?

RJ

Established Member
I don't recall saying that :???:

Though even if I did, why do some people not know when to keep it zipped?

Julian G

Established Member
Its more a case of telling people things in confidence... You shouldn't expect to have to lay out whats fine to tell everyone and what shouldn't be. And I still don't remember saying I bunked.... It was the summer holidays.....

Not seeing the BLS Kent tour today - nor the 31s on SERCO, or the Blue Pullman to KX - Me and some mates are gonna be doing some hunting down the West End..........

Hang on, what 31s on Serco?
Do you have the timings?

Julian G

Established Member
You weren't interested.....

31105/6

10:05 Selhust
10:40 CLJ
11:04 Acton Canal Wharf Junction
11:20 Curve Junction
11:33 St Albans

Saw em last week anyway!

Oh, Just 31s, nah, if it was 47s, then i would had ran off by then

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Would have loved to have been out - so many things out yesterday, 37405, 47712 832, 47812, 57602, steamers. But school prevails ;)

seen 'em ;)

Yup I got a vid as well but not very good. Got closer pics as well hence the reason for a naff and not v well timed vid :lol:

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Me too I guess :).

I often had customers coming in asking for a camcorder which can take stills while recording. I want one of those now!

Or do what I do and set up video camera on tripod so I can use both hands to take a photo :)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Or do what I do and set up video camera on tripod so I can use both hands to take a photo :)

Ahhh one problem tho matey!

I only have 1 cam.. Fuji S5600.. I'd rather not drag 2 cameras around.. done that at Cardiff last year.. bloomin annoying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.