• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fake Railcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

najaB

Veteran Member
I daresay there's no chance whatsoever of getting twelve months in prison, and little chance of a prison sentence at all, for using or producing a fraudulent Railcard.
Oh, I agree. But the fact that it's a charge that carries a potential sentence of up to twelve months (on Summary conviction, higher on indictment), which puts it in completely different class of offence to the Byelaws or even RoRA.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I think the OP has probably been given the advice that they need and as they've not been back we'll draw it to a close here for now. If the OP does require further assistance or has further questions then please do feel free to get in touch by reporting this post (bottom left) or by using the Contact Us button (bottom of every page) and the Forum Staff will look at re-opening the thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.