• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FCC Class 377

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom3107

Hi, does anyone know where to get the First Capital Connect class 377 service diagrams from. Also does anyone know if they do Sunday workings, because recently I saw a 377 on a Saturday?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
Hi, does anyone know where to get the First Capital Connect class 377 service diagrams from. Also does anyone know if they do Sunday workings, because recently I saw a 377 on a Saturday?

you are queit right, iirc there is 1 diagram on both saturdays and sundays, on the northern split service. not sure about the southern. uk emu groups on yahoo would be a good place to look for diagrams.

Class377/5

Established Member
With the last timetable change there was minor changes to the weekend diagrams.

Saturday there is two diagrams that start from the late morning into the late evening if I remember right. There is a 3rd diagram which is attached to one of the others in the afternoon to make one 4 car and one 8 car train. There is no 377/5 on a saturday south of London.

Sunday is the reverse with an 8 car running up and down the BML. Nothing runs north of London tho **I think**.

This is all from memory and its been awhile since I last saw the diagrams myself. Note the weekend diagrams are the same as you will find on the Yahoo groups. (I know I put them up there).

Here is a link to the December 2009 diagrams, which will give you the correct diagrams monday-friday. Will dig up the new weekend ones when I'm back to work next week.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Electrostars/files/Timetables/

Class377/5

Established Member
ON sunday there was a 8 car set working london bridge brighton service.

BML means Brighton MainLine. As I said the 8 car set runs all day doing that after arriving at Preston Park (its the ex 1810 off Bedford to Brighton) on friday night and stabling over on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.