• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FCC Delay Repay Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnine

Hi All,

Unlucky for me I got caught up in the disruption between Royston and London on Sunday due to Baldock's broken rail. I originally started from Kings Lynn and the ticket I used was the return portion of a Boundary Zone ticket to Kings Lynn.

With FCC's delay repay scheme now online I've got a question about what I should be applying for. I've already put in a claim relating to the Kings Lynn - Boundary ticket, stating my origin as Kings Lynn and destination as Kings Cross. Should I then also submit a second claim for the part of my journey that was covered by my season ticket? Is this ok if I've already stated Kings Cross as my destination? And finally, should I do this where would I state my origin and what time being for the second ticket, bearing in mind that my journey started much further up the line?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I assume your travelcard in use was a season? In which case I would have included a photocopy of the season within the claim. As you've already sent it, phone FCC up and explain your situation, it may be wise to allow the claim time to arrive.

TP

Saturnine

FCC online delay repay form only allows you to attach one image with the claim and my season ticket (travelcard) is on my Oyster card which I've got saved to my FCC account anyway. This is why I'm wondering whether I should be submitting two claims or not.

Honestly, if it's not possible, I'm not too worried, I just wanted to check with some people who might know better.

34D

Established Member
One would like to think that somebody will understand why you were given a BZ ticket.....

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
One claim for the journey, and the scan can include both tickets. As the details of the Travelcard are held electronically on Oyster card, I would include the relevant details on the claim form. I'd scan in the BZ6 ticket and the Oyster card as one image and attach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.