• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Festivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrymarkb

Established Member
Just out of interest, is anyone planning to go to any Festivals this summer?

I'm booked for Wave Gotik Treffen in Germany, though Mera Luna and Wacken could be interesting too even if it's a bit too heavy (think orc's dressed as badgers having a fight with saucepans in a room full of washing machines*) though Wacken has sold out

*I believe this was a review given about a Immortal or Dimmu album by Metal Hammer, they gave it 5/5

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Clip

Established Member
North Sea Jazz festival in July in Rotterdam..

SS4

Established Member
Would love to go to Wacken but I'm hoping for Sunday at Download for Sabbath (if only they'd play Birmingham for home town goodness! Playing Villa Park would be even more epic)

One day I will go to Wacken :lol:

sprinterguy

Established Member
I'm booked for Wave Gotik Treffen in Germany, though Mera Luna and Wacken could be interesting too even if it's a bit too heavy (think orc's dressed as badgers having a fight with saucepans in a room full of washing machines*)
Sounds like my sort of thing then :D

Although at the more relaxed end of my musical spectrum, no doubt Cropredy festival in Oxfordshire will make its' annual appearance in my festival diary, although the lacklustre line up this year means that it is currently fighting it out for my attentions and cash with the considerably heavier and more far flung Metalcamp in Slovenia that is taking place the same weekend. Sonisphere might get a look in, p'raps.

Status
Not open for further replies.