• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Group remove telephone interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuideRail

Hi all,
Lots of you will be pleased to hear this. I got it from a first employee local bulletin mag they all get. It also goes on to say that the qualities assessed will be put into a SJT during the process

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DunfordBridge

Hi all,
Lots of you will be pleased to hear this. I got it from a first employee local bulletin mag they all get. It also goes on to say that the qualities assessed will be put into a SJT during the process

Good job as well! Do any other TOCs still make use of the telephone interview? Obviously, First must have had a reason to ditch it.

baz962

Established Member
Good job as well! Do any other TOCs still make use of the telephone interview? Obviously, First must have had a reason to ditch it.

When I applied to them last year I had an sjt online and a telephone interview,which I failed. I have just applied this time and have had an sjt and on my online profile it still say's a telephone interview is part of the process and that was earlier today.

tiptoptaff

Established Member
AIUI, it is only being dropped for Internal staff for the time being

GuideRail

I will get a copyof the wording and post it on here. I know it said with immediate effect

baz962

Established Member
I will get a copyof the wording and post it on here. I know it said with immediate effect

Don't doubt you mate just saying what the site said. I hope you are right I dread phone interview's I would prefer person to person.

Status
Not open for further replies.