• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First South West (Kernow & Buses of Somerset)

richw

Veteran Member
Having been out for my permitted exercise today I saw 32637. It is part orange (rear) and light green (front). I have a average photo to give you an idea but am having trouble downloading them at the moment.

sounds like an advertising livery. As per a post I made a few weeks ago the first two were to be partner liveries then next 3 were for new brand. Language bus was first so this week be number 2

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MB162435

Established Member
Open tops heading back to storage as well, safe to say the new timetable books will be known as 'the timetable that never was'

Hopefully the timetables scheduled to start in May, will see the light of day at some point this year

TechDan2002

Open tops heading back to storage as well, safe to say the new timetable books will be known as 'the timetable that never was'

Hopefully the timetables scheduled to start in May, will see the light of day at some point this year
Luckily I’ve got a copy of the timetable book that never was

83G/84D

Established Member
sounds like an advertising livery. As per a post I made a few weeks ago the first two were to be partner liveries then next 3 were for new brand. Language bus was first so this week be number 2

Best I could get considering where it was parked and the restrictions currently in place.

Attachments

• IMG_4960.JPG
    IMG_4960.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 76

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Miseed out sadly, the box of them outside the office at Camborne bus station was empty and never re-appeared. :(
I don't think it'll ever be worth as much as the Sex Pistols on the EMI label, but you can never tell.:lol:

MB162435

Established Member
Miseed out sadly, the box of them outside the office at Camborne bus station was empty and never re-appeared. :(
Luckily, Truro had loads on Saturday when I picked mine up as by that point majority of people had already stopped travelling, my work was suspended Sunday evening so got mine just in time

MB162435

Established Member
I don't think it'll ever be worth as much as the Sex Pistols on the EMI label, but you can never tell.:lol:
People give it a good go to make shed loads of money, makes you laugh sometimes what people charge on Ebay for recent bus tickets and timetables, Kernow's open top services in particular

Goldfish62

Established Member
I expect that's the last repaint for a while. I wouldn't have thought repaints are considered essential at the moment.

richw

Veteran Member
People give it a good go to make shed loads of money, makes you laugh sometimes what people charge on Ebay for recent bus tickets and timetables, Kernow's open top services in particular

hold on a few years and I’d understand

Is it only first barbie buses that are leaving next week of all firsts bland and very old branded tridents e.g. https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=LR02LWX or "LR02 LWX"&sort=date-taken-desc

Presidents in non current liveries

Lizard1324

Its weird to see alot of Gemini on the a17 probaly the first time there has never been a trident on the a17.
So what routes have tridents left on them, (saw two on the L1 and A1)

Busaholic

Veteran Member
I assume that is 53801, which was presumably the one earmarked for Mousehole livery. Can't see that happening now.
I guess that must be the one I saw on the 5 this pm., closely followed by a Mousehole example on the 16. The first bus I saw this afternoon was an A17 to Pendeen, then an A17 to St Ives and a U4 in Marazion heading for Pz. The only one of those with any passengers was the Pendeen bus, and then only two. Against that, 4 people were gathered at the Morrison's bus stop waiting for either an A17 , T1 or U4 eastbound.

83G/84D

Established Member
Interesting selection of vehicles on the T1 / T2 route today judging by the bustimes tracking site. Dart 42559, Trident's 33084, 33113, 33155, Volvo B7TL 37175 & 37012.

Goldfish62

Established Member
Interesting selection of vehicles on the T1 / T2 route today judging by the bustimes tracking site. Dart 42559, Trident's 33084, 33113, 33155, Volvo B7TL 37175 & 37012.
Photo on Facebook of five Tinners parked up at Somerset Passenger Solutions with another 14 reported to be on their way.

MrKnow

all depot's bar Penzance, Falmouth, Camborne & Summercourt are temporarily shutting down after this weekend so expect to see a lot more buses moving around.

Lizard1324

all depot's bar Penzance, Falmouth, Camborne & Summercourt are temporarily shutting down after this weekend so expect to see a lot more buses moving around.
How is this going to work?
E.g. the L1 will they come from camborne to start the L1

Goldfish62

Established Member
easily with the reduction in timetable from next week. I’d expect it to be at least 12 weeks before this all passes
Indeed. From the timetables it looks like Penzance will have a PVR of just 6 from next week, with at least 5 being single decks.