• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forum rules consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Following feedback from members, we are working on a proposal for the Forum Rules to be updated and amended. The following is a draft of what we have so far.

Edit: The new rules are now live, see http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27358

We would like to invite all members the opportunity to be part of this consultation, however we have no idea of what numbers to expect. Therefore, for now, if you are interested, please simply send me a PM to register your interest. I will edit this post in due course when a course of action has been decided to take the matter forward.

Edit: Thanks to those who responded, I will send you a PM at the end of the week. If you do not get a PM from me by Saturday 17 March, then remind me to send you one. If you have not yet applied, you have until Friday 16 March to apply.

Further edit: Latest draft uploaded (18 June 2012)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Just a reminder that if anyone is interested then to send a PM to Yorkie by Friday 16th March

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have sent a PM to everyone who responded, according to my records. If you would like to participate in the consultation and did not get a PM from me, then please contact me. Deadline: tomorrow (Friday 16 March) 23:59.

Update (18 March): Everyone who I have a record of requesting to be part of the consultation has been given access. If you were expecting to have access, but don't, then contact me ASAP.

Last edited:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The rules consultation is still ongoing, but is nearing completion.

If there is anyone who would like to be consulted on the latest draft, please contact me. Constructive criticism, and any proposals for re-wording of the rules will be welcomed.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The process is now close to completion. I have updated the first post with the latest draft. The most significant change to the original version is perhaps that the proposed signature limits have reduced.

If anyone would like to express any feedback, whether it be a concern, a question, a suggestion, or anything else, please PM me.

Edit: Thanks to those who sent feedback, we've tried to interoperate as many of your suggestions as possible and take on board as many concerns as possible. The first post in this thread has been updated with the latest version.

Edit: The new rules are now live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.