• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers (05/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sktt25

Thanks for the reply and good effort mate! I was the afternoon so will hopefully get an email by the end of today or tomorrow

Fantastic news, I’ll see you there, hopefully the coffee machines will be working this time!! Were you on the morning session last Tuesday in Leeds?

See you there and I certainly hope there’s a working coffee machine! I wasn’t actually, I sat the first stage of testing down in Watford as the dates were more suitable for me. Leeds is certainly a lot closer for me though!

What depot have you applied for?

BobCratchit

See you there and I certainly hope there’s a working coffee machine! I wasn’t actually, I sat the first stage of testing down in Watford as the dates were more suitable for me. Leeds is certainly a lot closer for me though!

What depot have you applied for?

I’ve applied for Doncaster so Leeds is perfect for me!! How about yourself? I think the majority of folk there last Tuesday were also Doncaster although one guy was Mossend I seem to remember.

I’ve applied for Doncaster so Leeds is perfect for me!! How about yourself? I think the majority of folk there last Tuesday were also Doncaster although one guy was Mossend I seem to remember.

Perfect, can’t complain at that! I’ve applied to Millerhill up in Edinburgh, so little further afield for me. Already booked to arrive the day before and stay the night though!

BobCratchit

Perfect, can’t complain at that! I’ve applied to Millerhill up in Edinburgh, so little further afield for me. Already booked to arrive the day before and stay the night though!

Leeds is slightly nearer than Watford for you then!!!! Good plan to stay over, I’m considering it myself, even though I’m only about 40 mins away, just in case of any hold ups on the day…

Leeds is slightly nearer than Watford for you then!!!! Good plan to stay over, I’m considering it myself, even though I’m only about 40 mins away, just in case of any hold ups on the day…

Yeah absolutely! I’d definitely recommend it. Even though it was a necessity to stay over for stage 1 in Watford, I think I’d do it again even if closer. It was great to relax the evening before and do some practice tests/look over material, and the next morning I just had to get ready and head downstairs

DB314

I done my exams on 27th in the morning in Leeds, just been told I am through to next stage on 14th in Watford!! Would be grateful for any advice from anyone that has passed stage 2

J3053B

Failed WAFV today but passed the other two… absolutely miffed as thought I hit everything, quite dejected at the moment but good luck to everyone else involved:)

Aspen90

Failed WAFV today but passed the other two… absolutely miffed as thought I hit everything, quite dejected at the moment but good luck to everyone else involved:)
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you smash it next time! Do you think you missed many? It’s the joysticks I'm not keen on.

J3053B

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you smash it next time! Do you think you missed many? It’s the joysticks I'm not keen on.
Honestly I genuinely didn’t think I missed one, I certainly wasn’t over clicking but there must have been some I missed. The joystick is fine just very sensitive :)

Sorry to hear that mate, you’ll absolutely smash it next time around though! Did they tell you at the end of the assessment day or did you need to wait?

Ethanjmk

Found out today I passed from stage 1 at Leeds. Got my 2nd assessment down in Watford which I’m very happy about! Question is how many stages left are there until you know you’ve made it to the talent pool?

Timmnta

Had my stage 2’s Monday in Watford. Found out today that I’ve passed the MMI and onto the Driver Manager Interview.

Stage 2 tests were ok, grey square was easier than I thought it would be. Joysticks was the hardest as they’re really sensitive but you do get a feel for it in the practice beforehand

Venna1

Had my stage 2’s Monday in Watford. Found out today that I’ve passed the MMI and onto the Driver Manager Interview.

Stage 2 tests were ok, grey square was easier than I thought it would be. Joysticks was the hardest as they’re really sensitive but you do get a feel for it in the practice beforehand

Well done. How did you find the MMI? Fairly straight forward?

carlh20

Completed my stage 2 in Watford yesterday and received an email just over an hour ago saying I was successful. Over the moon!

BobCratchit

Congrats to those who have managed to pass stage two!! Regarding the MMI, do you get asked just one question after the SJT? I’ve read on other threads that some TOCs/FOCs have asked more than one…

Kbendle

Congrats to those who have managed to pass stage two!! Regarding the MMI, do you get asked just one question after the SJT? I’ve read on other threads that some TOCs/FOCs have asked more than one…
I done mine on Monday and after the SJE we were handed a sheet with about 5/6 different questions on which they will then ask you to talk about in detail during the MMI

TallBoy86

Hi, I'm a new member. Have been reading a lot of this thread about when the job will actually start if successful. I believe I seen someone say they're due to start in April after being awarded a contract. Does anybody know roughly when I'd start if I pass my stage 2 and DMI? I'm booked in at the OPC on 8th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.