• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers 2022 - (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, just waiting for the final sign off from the doctor I think, sent my DBS in today too. Feels like the finishing line has a few less hurdles before it!

Maybe Crewe maybe Westbury but again I'm not entirely sure, may be dependant on the geographics of the delegates?
Could also be Birmingham. I doubt where applicants live will influence where the course is held.

Just over £54k.
Does that include the 4% salary increase?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MDB97

I doubt where applicants live will influence where the course is held.
Just relaying what a current FL production manager told me.

If you have the same facilities in Westbury and Crewe but 8 delegates from Scotland think about the amount of travelling expenses the business would save after 12 plus weeks?

PickleTree

Just relaying what a current FL production manager told me.

If you have the same facilities in Westbury and Crewe but 8 delegates from Scotland think about the amount of travelling expenses the business would save after 12 plus weeks?
It makes no difference where people live I am afraid. I was in a group of 10 that trained in Birmingham, only 3 of the group were for Birmingham and the other 7 were for more southern based depots. The group after us were trained in Westbury and most of them were based up north. There didn’t appear to be any link between delegate location and training location!

Thank you
There is another round of pay talks at the end of the year however as the last deal was only for 12 months.

737egnh

How did your dmi go? Not heard on here.
Was at Watford with you.
I passed my dmi
Hi mate, yes all good thanks. Was offered a place. Just awaiting to hear back now with regards to a start date. Have you heard anything?

Jonsutt

Hi mate, yes all good thanks. Was offered a place. Just awaiting to hear back now with regards to a start date. Have you heard anything?
Congrats mate

Passed dmi and had email stating in a candidate pool for a start date in 2023 and will find out towards the end of this year. Nothing since then tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.