• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fun at Chatham Railway Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_star2001uk

I witnessed this happen last night at Chatham railway station. It appears that they were heavily intoxicated.
Not My Video. Features some strong language.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I witnessed this happen last night at Chatham railway station. It appears that they were heavily intoxicated.
Not My Video. Features some strong language.

The things people do. :rolleyes: I couldn't quite figure out why there was a person waking above the TVMs nor who the person was that was shouting at them to get down.

t_star2001uk

It all started with not having a ticket. The girl climbed on top of the ticket machines and proceeded to pull all of the anti pigeon spikes down and try to hit people with them. The guy is her boyfriend who climbed up to try and get her down..

hexagon789

Veteran Member
It all started with not having a ticket. The girl climbed on top of the ticket machines and proceeded to pull all of the anti pigeon spikes down and try to hit people with them. The guy is her boyfriend who climbed up to try and get her down..

Thank you for the clarification, the things people will do with a drink in them is really quite worrying at times.

Antman

Established Member
Pretty much run of the mill behaviour in 'Chavtham'...............the only thing that does surprise me is that she was bothered about not having a ticket!

Bromley boy

Established Member
Pretty much run of the mill behaviour in 'Chavtham'...............the only thing that does surprise me is that she was bothered about not having a ticket!

It’s not great, it has to be said.

The historic dockyard is worth a visit though!

ChiefPlanner

Established Member
It’s not great, it has to be said.

The historic dockyard is worth a visit though!

Bad news when they lost the Dockyard work many years ago , I am of Welsh origin and the area always reminds me a bit of "Rhondda on Thames" - still they have decent train services for work if you are that way inclined. ..

hexagon789

Veteran Member
It's all about resources really, if they arrest them then more serious matters probably won't get the attention that they should.

I can see that unless they were a danger to themselves or other people, they'd probably just throw them out the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.