• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GA Class 321

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nxea321446

12 321's will undergo refurbishment to meet with 2020 dda regulations like 321448 they will have a disabled toilet installed and new seat covers the work will start either in december or january

shaun

New seat covers? Surely they are due brand new seats by now in the 2+2 format? Detest those old BR bucket seats. So uncomfortable, something like the Class 317 refurbs would be suitable.

387star

On Moderation
12 321's will undergo refurbishment to meet with 2020 dda regulations like 321448 they will have a disabled toilet installed and new seat covers the work will start either in december or january

better than nothing I suppose...

Goldfish62

Established Member
I'd rather stand than sit on those awful Ashbourne? seats. Just how short did the designers think the average person was?

phil beard

I'd rather stand than sit on those awful Ashbourne? seats. Just how short did the designers think the average person was?

Yes, couldn't agree more. I'm 6ft 5" and have a severe back problem. Looking at me getting up must remind people of scenes of a giraffe getting back upright after bending down for water. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.