• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

German vigilante group vows to protect women from migrant attackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
It would be very useful if the Muslim Council of Britain would publically come out to categorically confirm the point that you have made above.

why? I understand the reasons some may feel that but do you ask, say, other mediators to issue the same blanket statement?

What of the suppliers of sharia compliant mortgages in the UK which include some of our biggest banks?

zuriblue

why? I understand the reasons some may feel that but do you ask, say, other mediators to issue the same blanket statement?

What of the suppliers of sharia compliant mortgages in the UK which include some of our biggest banks?

Or asking the Chief Rabbi to make the same statement about Beth Din arbitration? (Which carries out the same function as Sharia arbitration for the Jewish community)

Last edited:

DarloRich

Veteran Member
That matter of those mortgages are not what is being discussed in this thread.

Perhaps not but do you ask that HSBC abandoned their shari'a mortgage's? it is one and the same

Do you accept that sharia courts have no legal basis in the UK? Or is it easier simply to accept the frothing of the daily mail and balme 'them darkies" for everything

Shari'a law has no basis in UK law - you must know that

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Perhaps not but do you ask that HSBC abandoned their shari'a mortgage's? it is one and the same

Do you accept that sharia courts have no legal basis in the UK? Or is it easier simply to accept the frothing of the daily mail and balme 'them darkies" for everything

Shari'a law has no basis in UK law - you must know that

Where to start...... :oops:

Firstly, you owe me an apology you mentioning the Daily Mail in relation to any views that I hold, even noting that sometimes the name of that particular newspaper is used by certain forum members to reflect any perceived right-wing views. Not once in my seventy years on this planet have I ever read that particular newspaper, so it appears that the "frothing" that you so describe is something better known to you than I.

Secondly, you state "balme "them darkies"" and the intimation here is that you wish to apply an aromatic resinous ointment to those people, if indeed balming is what you intended to state. I fear that some of the Islamic followers in areas such as the former parts of the Ottoman Empire such as those Balkan states would be most upset to hear themselves referred to as "them darkies" (to use the phrase used by you above).

I can put your mind at rest and assure you that I am indeed aware of how Sharia Law is viewed in Britain and of how Beth Din in Britain make rulings amongst the Jewish community. The over-riding point in both cases is how rulings made by both Islamic and Jewish religious courts in Britain are seen when ever challenged by the English legal system.

fowler9

Established Member
I know this isn't quite the same as Sharia or Beth Din but my parents had to go and ask they head honcho at our Catholic church for permission for me to go to a none Catholic secondary school. Turns out he didn't think it was that important that I went to a Catholic school at all. He thought that there was much more to religion than just drumming a load of rules in to people.

Johnuk123

Established Member
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ecause-they-were-half-naked-and-wore-perfume/

the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault. The Imam said: “the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume. It is not surprising the men wanted to attack them. [Dressing like that] is like adding fuel to the fire”.The narrator of the report told viewers that after the events of New Year’s Eve it was becoming difficult to tell who’s country Germany was, one belonging to Muslims or to Germans. Also expressed was the opinion that the sex attacks were no more than a dress rehearsal for something much bigger to come.
The television interview with a former police officer featured in the short also expressed concern about mass migration. The officer remarks that crimes by migrants are not always recorded by the police in Germany, and even when they are they aren’t passed upwards to the government. He tells the interviewer that in his experience immigrants don’t come to Germany for a better life, but come in groups to engage in organised crime.
More proof that inviting a violent backward culture into Europe that's still firmly set in the middle ages is asking for big trouble, what we've seen so far is only the start. These views are very common over here as muslim men often look upon British women as "easy" and "asking for it".

Last edited:

Oswyntail

Established Member
.... These views are very common over here as muslim men often look upon British women as "easy" and "asking for it".
Why add "Muslim" in that sentence? It is common enough among native British men to express those opinions - and act upon them, as the court reports tell us. If a non-Muslim father says to his daughter "You're not going out dressed like that", is he stuck in the Middle Ages? None of this is a specifically Muslim issue, none of this is a specifically immigrant issue. There are knuckle-dragging thugs intent on violence in the Muslim world, sure, just as there are in every country and culture, including Britain. I dare say there are even some on this board;)

Johnuk123

Established Member
Why add "Muslim" in that sentence? It is common enough among native British men to express those opinions - and act upon them, as the court reports tell us. If a non-Muslim father says to his daughter "You're not going out dressed like that", is he stuck in the Middle Ages? None of this is a specifically Muslim issue, none of this is a specifically immigrant issue. There are knuckle-dragging thugs intent on violence in the Muslim world, sure, just as there are in every country and culture, including Britain. I dare say there are even some on this board;)

Well thanks for implying I'm a knuckle-dragging thug. it's amazing how when faced with a few things that don't fit in with your liberal la la rainbow land mindset of massive denial you simply revert to insults.

90sWereBetter

Lost somewhere within Bank-Monument tube station,

Pretty much this.

Johnuk123

Established Member
I stopped reading when I saw "Breitbart" in the title. Horrible far-right news website.

So because you don't like the messenger you are implying the quotes are false ?

800 odd women so far have complained of being assaulted in Cologne alone why is it people like you simply refuse to believe facts but instead put it all down to lies because it wasn't in the paper of your choice.

As soon as any mention is made of immigration, asylum seekers, Islamic terrorism etc. some posters simply try to shut down any debate and label the messenger a racist and a liar and today a "knuckle dragging thug".

As this forum is very left wing dominated and ultra liberal it's no surprise I suppose.

Last edited:

Oswyntail

Established Member
Well thanks for implying I'm a knuckle-dragging thug. it's amazing how when faced with a few things that don't fit in with your liberal la la rainbow land mindset of massive denial you simply revert to insults.
I implied nothing of the sort. And as for a "rainbow land", if you think about it, I am suggesting a society that is even more dystopic than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.