• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Class 317 withdrawals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray J

I decided to make this thread after realising there's quite a lack of information regarding class 317 storage moves, at least to my knowledge and i'm happy to be corrected on that.
i'm fairly sure quite a few GA 317s have been withdrawn from service by now, as i've seen 3 317 storage moves going both ways on railcam in the last 3 weeks, with the latest today being 317885 returning to ilford EMUD from kilmarnock as well as 317511 and 884 going from ilford EMUD to crewe south yard on 13th March and crewe to kilmarnock today.
does anyone else know of any other movements or where 317344 was going on the 23rd March as the records don't exist on RC or RTT for 3 weeks back, although i'm assuming it went to crewe and then kilmarnock or kilmarnock directly given the direction of travel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.