• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greenish Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Since the update the "work safe theme" has got a bogey green bar right at the top. Any chance this can be changed to something a bit more fitting? :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's the same colour as the rest of the theme.

Or you could go back to the grey theme we initially had when we relaunched last year.

Ascot

Established Member
The rest of the theme is blue still. The only green bit is the title bar with black writing. Even if I click "Search" the mini box is blue still. :p

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The rest of the theme is blue still. The only green bit is the title bar with black writing. Even if I click "Search" the mini box is blue still. :p
Same as it's always been. Worksafe is just the same as the default without the circles or logo.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It may have been, it's set so it matches the colour of the default theme.

Now black is no longer the default colour, if you'd prefer black you have to manually select it in your User CP or at the bottom of the page.

Ascot

Established Member
Ok got it now thanks. So there is Worksafe Deafult (green), Worksafe Grey (silver), Worksafe Black (green with black).

O L Leigh

Established Member
Green can't be the default setting.

I've not changed any of the board settings in my profile but the rest of the screen is still blue/grey. It may be that someone has set green as the default header bar colour, but that is a deliberate change made globally to everyone's defaults by one user. However, it doesn't suit.

Please can we have the previous header bar colour back...?

O L Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.