• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

guess the location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
well here is another quiz...
just guess the location
1.)
1.jpg

2.)
2.jpg

3.)
3.jpg

4.)
4.jpg

5.)
5.jpg

6.)
6.jpg

7.)
7.jpg

8.)
8.jpg

9.)
9.jpg

10.)
10.jpg

Good luck and all are within 100 meters from a station platform if not taken from a station

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
Ones I'm not sure about have a question mark -

1. Westerfield
3. Folkestone Harbour
8. Corrour
9. Bridge of Orchy ?
10. Crianlarich ?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
7) Preston. Nearly got the same shot myself once but my camera was dead by that time.

Coxster

Established Member
4) Partick?
5) Runcorn (not sure though - I think Runcorn's bridge is tinted)?

Lewisham2221

Established Member
5) Certainly isn't Stafford, too modern. Wrong track/platform layout to be Rugby, Wolverhampton is bigger with a totally different bridge IIRC. Would be tempted to agree with Chaz that it's Macclesfield but I thought the bridge was closer to the end of the platform?

Guinness

Established Member
Lewisham2221 said:
5) Certainly isn't Stafford, too modern. Wrong track/platform layout to be Rugby, Wolverhampton is bigger with a totally different bridge IIRC. Would be tempted to agree with Chaz that it's Macclesfield but I thought the bridge was closer to the end of the platform?

The Train has stopped about 10 metres in front of the VT 4/5 Stop Board and is next the Bike Sheds which is in front of the frontbridge on Platform 1. :)

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Chaz said:
The Train has stopped about 10 metres in front of the VT 4/5 Stop Board and is next the Bike Sheds which is in front of the frontbridge on Platform 1. :)
oh go on then, i'll believe you... ;)

metrocammel

Yes! Im the only one who knows where no2 is!!!

It is... on the walking route between Jonathan Lewis' school and Reading West station.... He told me he found this bridge where he can phot from... but has to be careful as he doesn't want his "freinds" from school finding out!

Status
Not open for further replies.