• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
No, but here is more of the same photo...
N1 - Copy.jpg

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
OK.. here's another archival one. Should only last a few minutes... I'd expect an older member to get this; it might flummox a younger person.Peter Archive 1666.jpg

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
That's obviously not on the Midland Main Line therefore it's the East Coast hire set. It's also obviously off the regular bit in an attempt to make it harder to guess, so I'll say Morpeth.

DanNCL

Established Member
That's obviously not on the Midland Main Line therefore it's the East Coast hire set. It's also obviously off the regular bit in an attempt to make it harder to guess, so I'll say Morpeth.
Looks like i've made it too easy :oops: Over to you

Attachments

• IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It is indeed - I said it would be easy, to be honest there's not all that many stations to choose from where the 210 was concerned are there...?

Capybara

I failed spectacularly last time I tried to post an image so in the interests of moving things on it's an open floor. But can anyone point me to instructions on how to do it?

Strat-tastic

Established Member
I failed spectacularly last time I tried to post an image so in the interests of moving things on it's an open floor. But can anyone point me to instructions on how to do it?

Click 'Upload a File' (red button at lower right to the text box), select the file you want, then click to select as the Full Image or a Thumbnail (red buttons again).