• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steamybrian

Established Member
I have magnified the photograph particularly on the notices on the farthest platform. Whilst I cannot read the writing as it out of focus but I can see the outline of the line diagram and do not recognise it as being any part of the system of the South East third rail system. It appears to me to be the Merseyrail system. Am I in the right area. ?

py_megapixel

Established Member
I have magnified the photograph particularly on the notices on the farthest platform. Whilst I cannot read the writing as it out of focus but I can see the outline of the line diagram and do not recognise it as being any part of the system of the South East third rail system. It appears to me to be the Merseyrail system. Am I in the right area. ?
I highly doubt it, because:

1638899312661.png - that's an oyster reader

1638899349999.png - that's a SouthEastern logo

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator

No it is in the South East :)

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
We're also looking directly at some DOO equipment

Slade Green?