• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Thank you; next entry will be this evening - this time I don't have access at work to the next picture I have queued up....

D6130

Established Member
I need to make these harder... I must go back to doing fiendish cropping...

I was expecting a load of replies offering up locations on the ECML or the Cambridge side... but it is indeed Romford...
No....it couldn't be the ECML or Cambridge routes. The modified 1,500 volt DC catenary gives it away as being somewhere between Liverpool Street and Southend Victoria or Bow Junction and Fenchurch Street.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
No....it couldn't be the ECML or Cambridge routes. The modified 1,500 volt DC catenary gives it away as being somewhere between Liverpool Street and Southend Victoria or Bow Junction and Fenchurch Street.
Thank you; now I know which bits to crop in future to make people wondering what I'm trying to disguise even if I'm not... ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
The electrification registration arms in the cropped image looked quite new, so I was also happily believing the Scotland theory. Good photo!