• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

4SRKT

Established Member
It's too difficult, that's why there's no action. That's a bit of fence FFS! Unless we have an intimate knowledge of fences, or this is actually someone's local station, we could be here for a while.

If anyone gets this and it isn't his local station, I'll drive him round to the psychotherapist myself. You need professional help dude!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Well spelt. Although why Ebbw Vale would need a ramp is beyond me...

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
IPT appears to have popped out. Anyone got something quick, given as this is peak thread time?

Track Basher

There is no bridge on the station on the Station at Ebbw Vale and Llansamlet has block paving not tarmac.

I think IPT's may be in Scotland as the houses in the background are red stone seen mainly in Glasgow. I will have a go with Maryhill.

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
While we have another pause, can I draw your attention to the unsolved one in this post. As spotted by Ivo. I have been given a confirmed answer for census purposes, but perhaps you lot can get it.

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Tame Bridge P/way

I draw your attention to my last post.

How does 4SRKT look like a genius?

4SRKT

Established Member
<Drives round to Track Basher's house to take him to the men in white coats....

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Ivo discovered it on census duties. richard1976 pm'd me the answer. I'm getting it officially cleared so it can legally appear on the census :D.

Llandrindod would be closest so far.