• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sorry? What did I do?? :s

It will be a brief checking. Mainly to see if I have copied and pasted anything into the wrong place.

God, I'm taking this to heart aren't I? This is why I shouldn't be allowed out in public. Nobody has guessed correctly thus far, but it's better than before.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It's a bit late to be putting things up that can be easily misunderstood, isn't it...

I've already caught myself pasting in the wrong place twice, so better safe than sorry...

Taffs Well?

It's a bit late to be putting things up that can be easily misunderstood, isn't it...

I've already caught myself pasting in the wrong place twice, so better safe than sorry...

Taffs Well?
Keep it simple. Not Taffs Well. And I tried my darndest on this thread's analysis. Just dunno how long till results time....

Crossover

Established Member
Apologies Oxted, I said I would do some analysis but then things cropped up and I never PM'd you back. Is there some still needs doing?

As for the pic, Treherbert?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I'll be in touch at some point, but not right now... ;)

Methyr Vale

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Having spent some time combing NRE for car park information (yes, really), I have concluded that I may have overlooked Aberdare.

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
A trip onto the Rhondda line with Trehafod?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hmmm... I thought I'd concluded that everything on the line through Mountain Ash and its neighbour with a car park had been tried? What's currently closest?

Radyr...

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hmmm, none of the other stations on that branch are shown as having car parks on NRE...

Pentre-Bach?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Please don't tell me Llandrindodd Wells is closer... :D

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
...Rhymney... (someone put me out of my misery...)

Yes, was the only answer you could give once you have the local knowledge. That's the peculiarity of the South Wales valleys: places far apart by rail journey are actually much closer in terms of distance.

EltonRoad

Have a look a this:

Shouldn't be too difficult, I just quite like the picture!

Attachments

• RF_012.jpg
    RF_012.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 27