• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Not Shipley, though I can see what you are thinking. Ifyou are thinking in the way I think you are, you are thinking in the right way.

clagmonster

Established Member
Not Earlestown.

Don't forget the question I answered last night about BR regions. This is not on the former LMR.

Crossover

Established Member
I don't really know about BR regions so it is kind of lost on me is that :(

Hmmmm......new theory needed. It isn't anything to do with triangular junction stations :P

clagmonster

Established Member
I'm in the iritating poisition of recognising the location, but not quite being able to place it.

Plymouth North Road perhaps, in the northernmost platform.

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It screamed Swindon at me, but I don't know why.

Attachments

• P.jpg
    P.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26

clagmonster

Established Member
There is what appears to be a 2 car stop board and under / overground roundels. None of the joint running lines between LUL and BR have 2 car trains (it isn't the joint station at Greenford which sees 2 car 165s) so I suspect it is an Overground station. I suppose it could be on the Southern and the boards are for 456s, but I suspect GOBLIN. Walthamstowe Queen's Road?