• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Sorry for the slow response.

The one with the home team advantage - or rather, "would be home advantage if all of South Wales is considered home advantage" - is correct. Ebbw Vale Parkway it is.

The picture is taken from he end of the platform, with the black thing being the handrail on the stairs at the end. I think the camera was perched on the end of the platform itself for this shot, although having been nearly two years ago I couldn't say for certain.

Track Basher

Not really home advantage. Last time I went to Ebbw by train it had 3 Class 50s on and there was a steel works. The station had not been built 20 years ago.

Something new to try.

Attachments

• myst434.jpg
    myst434.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 32

andrew bell

Still no correct answers, here is half the picture and also think of what Temple Meads said with his guess, and also Peter Mugridge as they have been the closest yet

train11.jpg